COVID-19 Update – April 2, 2020
Dear Valued Drake Bank Clients and Community Members:
We face extraordinary times and like many of you, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing events related to COVID-19. Our team continues to respond to new information as it becomes available and we are actively preparing for all possible scenarios to protect you, our staff, and our community.
We believe that banking is one of the core services needed during times like this, and while we have taken some precautions, such as temporarily closing our lobby, our mortgage, consumer and business banking team is still available to help you with any of your financial need, pandemic related or not.
Additionally, we recommend that you use our remote digital banking services that allow you to reduce your visits to the branch. We also encourage the use of electronic transactions whenever possible that can reduce or eliminate the handling of money and paper checks that could possibly carry the virus.
Our mobile and online services include:
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
- Our Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone.
- Mobile Deposit from our Mobile App, to deposit paper checks from your smartphone.
- Paying your bills with Online Bill Pay.
- Zelle® for sending money to family, friends and other trusted recipients.
- Using your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- Our drive-through to promote social distancing.
Other ways we can help:
We also understand that there may be cases where clients find themselves facing financial difficulties during this time. We’re here to help the best way we can.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we work to address this crisis. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us at (651) 224‑5000.
Stay safe and healthy, and together we will Build a Better Future!
d 651-767-9816 c 612-670-4151