We realize that your schedule is very busy, so we would like to assist you in the process of changing your accounts over to Drake Bank.
We’ll be happy to help you with the amount of assistance that you desire so that your very busy schedule is just a little less busy!
To Get Started:
Open a Drake Bank Account
- Visit or contact us and we will assist you in determining what account fits your needs.
Transfer your automatic payments and direct deposits to your new Drake Bank account by completing one or both of the forms below.
- Account Change Form – This form will provide your new Drake Bank account information to an employer and/or other entity for direct deposit.
- Automatic Payments Form – This form will provide your new Drake Bank account information to companies that automatically deduct monthly payments from your account.
Close your old account
- We will monitor your new account and let you know when all your automatic deposits and/or payments have been transferred to your new Drake Bank account. This process may take one statement cycle. At which time we will inform you that your old account can be closed.
- Reminders when closing out an account – destroy checks and deposit slips, ATM/Debit cards.
- Notify your old financial institution to close your account.