For most people, their checking account is the most used financial service they have. That’s why checking must be easy to use and dependable. All accounts include the following benefits:
- Free Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free e-statements (paper statements available for $5 per month)
- Free ATM/Debit card (upon approval)
- Free fraud alerts on debit cards
- 24 hour Bank-By-Phone
Access to Surcharge-Free ATMs, worldwide, with our free ATM locator App1
Fraud Protection for your debit card
If we suspect you may be a victim of debit card fraud we will…
- send an email to you and you may reply either “fraud” or “no fraud”
- send a text message to you one minute after the email with the same reply options
- call you if we do not get a response; it will be an automated call with the option of speaking to a fraud analyst
Remember, we will never ask for your PIN or account number.
All business and non-profit checking accounts require a $100 opening balance
1Some ATM networks may impose an additional surcharge unrelated to our accounts. This charge will be assessed to your account.
2Interest will be compounded and paid monthly based on the daily collected balance. Please refer to our deposit account rates for current rate information on our interest bearing accounts. At our discretion, interest may change daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of checks.
3See separate miscellaneous fee schedule for other charges that may apply to these accounts.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.