Making deposits from your mobile device is easy. Just follow these simple instructions!
1. Launch the mobile app on your phone and select “Deposits” from the options icon.
2. Endorse the back of the check; “For Mobile Deposit Only” then endorse.
3. Select Deposit a Check
4. Select the Camera button. Center your check within the image guidelines and if the image is in focus, select Use Photo, otherwise select, Retake. Repeat the process for the back of the check.
5. Check Amount – enter the amount of the check
6. Deposit to Account – select the account you wish to deposit the check.
7. Once the confirmation page is displayed, select YES to the question: “Do you wish to
deposit this check?”
8. The results page is displayed indicating the deposit is pending.
9. Retain your check for 15 days after deposit.
Tips on taking a successful picture of your check
1. Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus
2. Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking photo
3. Use a well-lit area, preferably on a dark background
Cost and Check Limits
Mobile Deposit is free. If that ever changes we will give you 60 days notice. You may make up to 5 remote deposits per day with a daily limit of $2,500. The monthly limit is 10 remote deposits with a limit of $5,000.
Funds deposited using a Mobile Deposit will generally be made available on the first business day after the day of deposit if completed by 5:00 pm CST Monday- Friday. However, in some cases, funds may take longer before they are available for your use (up to several business days). Our standard check holds apply. Please refer to our Funds Availability Disclosure that you received at account opening for more details. If a deposit is submitted after 5:00 pm or on a non-business day or federal holiday, the deposit will be processed on the next business day.