Title: Marketing Communications Specialist-Part Time
Functional Area: Marketing
SUMMARY: Provides support for the development and implementation of marketing strategies. This Marketing role will collaborate with employees across the organization to help achieve our goals via marketing, sales, and customer experience initiatives. The hours for this role would be Part time, 5-20 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management may modify or add to the duties of this description at any time without prior consent.
- Designs Marketing materials and prepares presentations
- Performs market analysis and research
- Collects quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Designs and orders promotional materials
- Edit and update website
- Manage social media presence
- Writes copy; edits copy
- Designs marketing materials and prepares presentations
- Assist in marketing, sales and customer experience activities
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent Presentation and digital graphics software skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Google Analytics, social media management software, email marketing software, etc.)
About Our Organization:
Drake Bank is a purpose-driven independent bank in St. Paul. We were founded in 2002 by a group of successful local entrepreneurs committed to helping others succeed for the shared prosperity of their community. Our 70+ founders invested their own money to fund the first business loans, and many are still shareholders today.
We believe that financial independence begins with financial literacy. We believe that when small businesses thrive, the entire community thrives.
Drake Bank provides competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Come join our team!
Drake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
60 East Plato Boulevard, Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55107