The Loan Servicing Specialist provides operations support within the credit department, including loan accounting and processing functions through Fiserv Premier. This position files and records maintenance through an electronic archiving system. The Loan Servicing Specialist provides a high-level of customer service regarding inquiries and transactions on existing loans to promote a favorable image of the Bank. The Loan Servicing Specialist possesses excellent problem-solving and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Loan Servicing & Documentation
- Responds to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Performs account maintenance within Fiserv
- Electronically archives loan documentation into Fiserv Director
- Documents and archives denied loans
- Reviews loan documentation for accuracy and completeness: loan disclosures/agreements, mortgages, title policies, lien filings, insurance, flood certifications, credit reports, etc.
- Performs UCC searches and continuations through Capitol Lien Records
- Processes paid notes and collateral releases
- Processes payments, advances, and adjustments on loans
- Processes payments for loan participations
- Prepares escrow payments for property taxes, insurance, and association dues
- Reconciles general ledger accounts
Loan Reporting and Compliance
- Creates, manages, and updates ticklers within Fiserv: recorded mortgages, final title policies, lien cards, insurance, etc.
- Reviews and researches credit disputes via E-Oscar
- Places collateral and notes in the Bank’s vault under dual control
- Performs collateral audits
- Prepares and reviews daily and monthly reports
- Assists management and compliance officer with regulatory reviews
- Will be cross-trained with Loan Operations Specialist roles as performance progression allows
- Assists departments throughout the Bank with special projects and functions
- Performs all job functions and interactions with fellow Bank employees, clients, vendors, and prospective clients within the guidelines of the DRAKE Bank Core Values: Dedicated, Reliable, Authentic, Knowledgeable, and Ethical
- Performs other duties as assigned
Regulatory Compliance Requirements:
- Able to demonstrate an up-to-date and accurate understanding of loan-related compliance (RESPA, REG Z, TRID, HOEPA, HPML, FLOOD, FACTA, REG B, HMDA, Fair Credit Act, etc.) along with BSA/AML/OFAC, Bank Security, and others
- Continually enhances knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues through completion of all required online training and attendance at in-house and external training presentations
- Performs all job functions in accordance with Federal and State regulations and within banking policies
Education and Experience:
- Loan Servicing Experience
- Working knowledge of Fiserv Premier (Preferred)
Drake Bank provides competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Drake Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to HR@drake-bank.com.