The Electronic Banking Specialist is responsible for the administration of all electronic banking and cash management services. This position provides superior customer service to internal and external clients while conducting operational tasks, including but not limited to audits, reporting, balancing, and other technical or operational support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Electronic Banking and Cash Management
- Partners with the Cash Management Officer, Retail Bankers, and Commercial Bankers in successfully onboarding and servicing deposit clients.
- Performs necessary due diligence of new clients to ensure transactional risks are within Bank parameters.
- Establishes, modifies, and terminates client access to electronic banking services.
- Schedules and performs training with clients via phone, in-person, or remotely.
- Orders scanners, initiates tokens, and performs testing of user access and processes.
- Coordinates system issues with appropriate departments and opens cases with Fiserv for further troubleshooting when necessary.
- Conducts monthly audit reviews and 90-day and annual audits of cash management client files and services.
- Scans online enrollment forms into Director.
- Reviews and approves remote and mobile deposits throughout the day.
- Verifies end-of-day teller transaction totals to ensure accuracy and proper balancing.
- Performs end-of-day debit card maintenance, processing, and shipping in Client Central.
- Provides efficiency recommendations and solutions for core system usage, deposit and loan products, and other ancillary services offered by the Bank.
- Maintains knowledge of past and current Bank products and services while staying updated on emerging technologies, services, and operational trends.
- Establishes and maintains procedures for all electronic banking and cash management services.
- Partners with Deposit Operations Officer to provide adequate information, education, and training to other departments within the Bank to ensure a collaborative and informative environment.
- Verifies and processes ACH files, sends out NOC, and monitors unauthorized ACH transactions.
- Serves as a back-up in overseeing debit card fraud cases by communicating with clients, reporting fraud to MasterCard, submitting fraud cases through Client Central, and monitoring transactions.
- Checks for duplication and fraud by reviewing daily reports.
- Serves as the back-up in overseeing manual returns, fed adjustments, reclamations, manual PIMS, and other occurrences.
- Processes or verifies incoming and outgoing wire transfers.
- Verifies ACH authorization forms and loan payment entries for accuracy.
- Partners with Loan Operations on ACH returns or stop payments.
- Performs quarterly audits and manual PIM for final loan payments.
- Serves as a back-up in overseeing the check reconciliation program for internal accounts.
- Answers incoming calls or emails and provides excellent client service regarding technical and operational questions or problems.
- Researches and investigates complex inquiries, fraud, teller errors, and other issues as necessary.
- Serves as back-up to the Deposit Operations Officer and Deposit Operations Specialist.
- Assists the Senior Management Team and other departments throughout the Bank with special projects and functions
- Performs all job functions and interactions with fellow Bank team members, clients, vendors, and prospective clients within the guidelines of the DRAKE BANK Core Values: Dedicated, Reliable, Authentic, Knowledgeable, and Ethical
- Performs other duties as assigned
Regulatory Compliance Requirements:
- Continually enhances knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues through completion of all required online training and attendance at in-house and external training presentations
- Performs all job functions in accordance with Federal and State regulations and within banking policies
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of Deposit Operations or Cash Management experience
- Three (3) or more years of Banking experience
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Knowledge of electronic banking products and services and ACH and item processing procedures and practices.
- Self-starter with a passion for compliance and appreciation for the rules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including speaking, listening, and presenting, through a phone and computer.
- Ability to listen and speak clearly and effectively to others and negotiate acceptable resolutions.
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to establish and foster strong professional relationships with both employees and clients.
- Experience using various computer programs and systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and Fiserv Premier applications.
Drake Bank provides competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Drake Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to HR@drake-bank.com.