This position provides efficient credit analysis, underwriting control standards, and ongoing credit investigations and file maintenance for new and existing loan customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists the lenders with analyzing financial risk associated with new and existing credit relationships:
- Analyzes credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved with extending credit to commercial clients and individuals.
- Generates financial ratios summaries, using the Bank’s existing software systems to compare the ratios to industry averages for analysis purposes.
- Prepares credit presentations that document new or proposed lending transactions for later review by the appropriate approval authority level.
- Prepares annual review presentations for later review by the appropriate approval authority level.
- Monitors existing loan files for continued compliance with loan covenants and regulations and to correct identified documentation deficiencies. When performing this duty, will work closely with and assist other staff members of the loan operations department of the Bank.
- Assists with projects requested by or related to external or internal examinations and audits.
Regulatory Compliance Requirements:
- Able to demonstrate an up-to-date and accurate understanding of loan-related compliance (RESPA, REG Z, TRID, HOEPA, HPML, FLOOD, FACTA, REG B, HMDA, Fair Credit Act, etc.) along with BSA/AML/OFAC, Bank Security, and others.
- Continually enhances knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues by completing all required online training, attendance at in-house training presentations, and possibly external training at times.
- Performs all job functions in accordance with Federal and State regulations and bank policies (in existence and as amended) and as directed by the bank’s VP of Compliance.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or similar experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in credit analysis or related banking area.
Drake Bank provides competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Drake Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.