Drake Bank a highly successful community bank located in Saint Paul, is currently searching for an intern to join our credit analyst team. The position is temporary from Mid-September to Mid-December.
The position reports to SVP/Senior Lender and works closely with the Bank’s lending team.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved with extending credit to commercial clients and
- Generate financial ratios summaries, using the bank’s existing software systems, to compare the ratios to industry averages for analysis
- Prepares Credit Presentations that document new or proposed lending transactions for later review by the appropriate approval authority
- Progress towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, accounting or other business-related study.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Send cover letter and résumé to: Rob Westphal, SVP – Drake Bank, 60 East Plato Blvd, Suite 100, St. Paul, MN 55107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drake Bank is an equal opportunity employer.